Sunday, December 11, 2011

Kenny

    Someday I wish I could draw. I live in Mexico. One day I was looking at the sun. I heard a noise like a dinosaur. Then suddenly a tree crashed me. I got hurt, then the men said “Este esta bien” I said “ay ay ay ay”. Then the next thing happened I was in a pencil factory.    
    They took me to dollar tree. Then Ms. L bought me at a Mexican store. Then she took me to her classroom. The first day I thought. Then a kid came, His name was Kenny, but his nickname was Sincara. I like calling him that. That’s a good name. He was the first one to use me.
    One day something horrible happened someone from the sun school got me out Sincara’s desk, the kid painted me!. The next morning Sincara found me. He said “Ay caramba que paso”. He told Ms. L if he can go to the bathroom, “Yes” she said, I was thinking what a nice teacher she is. Sincara took me with him then he washed me.
    So I’m still two years old, and I’m now his hand. This is the end of my story of how I became a pencil.

4 comments:

  1. Dear Sincara,

    Your story is bilingual which means that it is written in two languages. I like that. I enjoyed the story of your Mexican pencil and how you take care of it, even washing it when it got covered with paint.

    I see that Sin Cara is a wrestler in WWE. Is that how you got your nickname?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far yours is the first story about a pencil from Mexico. Can the pencil write in both Spanish and English? What a smart pencil! I hope you get to keep that pencil for a long time.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes thats why I got it sincara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sincara,kenny it is a nice twist from english to spanish. That was was a great story. But why was Mrs.L there in the first place? Was it like a marketplace were she got it? Were in Mexico.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete