Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lucia

Jump rope. My favorite thing in the school is jump rope. When I jump rope it makes me feel joyful.

One day, I was jump roping with my friends and suddenly I got so excited. I got so excited because I make it to 129 jumps. I could not believe I made it to 129. Ever, since I made it to 129 I’ve been trying to beat my own score. I never have beaten my own score, but I think I will beat my score.

Some tricks I do when I jump rope are a crisscross. A crisscross is when you just cross your legs together. I think the other trick is called a normal jump. A normal jump is when you just jump. Another trick is when you jump while the rope is still spinning. Those are a few tricks, but there are a lot more. I hope you jump rope and do some of the tricks.

2 comments:

  1. Lucia, I really liked that you described how you feel when you jump rope. "When I jump rope it makes me feel joyful."

    What jump rope trick do you think a kid should try first?

    Bert S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucia,

    Wow! You're very good at jump rope and I know you can beat you own score. The tricks you do when you jump rope is amazing! It's also important to remember that whatever you do, playing, studying, or talking with your friends, always find the joy in it because if you do then nothing can go wrong.

    What are the names of the friends you jump rope with? Is there anyone who's as good as you? Do you have another favorite thing that you like to do in school?

    Ms. K

    ReplyDelete