Sunday, December 4, 2011

Seraiah

Have you ever made a smoothie? Well I have I am going to tell you how to make one first you need ingredients like bananas, strawberries, ice cream, ice, honey and a blends.

Second what to do you need to put one ice cube tray two bananas six strawberries ½ a cup of honey six scoops of ice cream in the blenders. Now you blend the ingredients.

Third check the smoothie by moving it a little. If it looks scoops of Ice cream in the blender. If it looks thick then get a spoon and mix it then serve it.s

6 comments:

  1. You gave a recipe for a smoothie very well, with all the ingredients and instructions. That would make a very, very sweet smoothie, like a milkshake only even sweeter. A half a cup of honey is a lot of sweetness. Ice cream already has a lot of sugar in it. Even bananas and strawberries are sweet in their own way.

    Does this make a smoothie for only one person?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Seraiah,

    Point: I like that you give the exact amount of ingredients to be used to make a smoothie.

    Question: I'm a bit confused about the third step. What do you mean by "If it looks scoops of Ice cream in the blender."? Do I use the spoon to mix the smoothie or just use the blender?

    Ms. K

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is truly informative, Seraiah. I have always wondered how a Smoothie is made and thanks to you now I do!

    May I ask who taught you how to make a Smoothie and what is your favorite flavor?

    Ms. P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Story Seraiah! I am bound to probably use this one day! It sounds so good!!!!!!!!!! :] :] :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds delicious, Seraiah. You could probably use other fruit if you wanted, couldn't you? I wonder if there is a way to make a smoothie without a blender.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well no because you have to blend the ice.

    by:seraiah

    ReplyDelete