Saturday, December 10, 2011

Lanaireoje


Lanaireoje 8 

 I always wanted to stay in my family of trees. One day I got cut. Then They put me in this dark machine and put me in a book. I was a pencil.

Help me” I yelled. I got looked out of the box. I noticed I was in Houston Texas. I could hear the sharpener “Room.” We got even closer to the sound “Wish.” I was really scared. It got there the Sharpener broke.

We found another one” All the kids screamed There it went. I was sharpened. I felt weird when I came out.

Soon enough Lanaireaje was using me for a big assignment. I was excited because I made her get on At, and get her story in the library.

The next day, I was outside in the rain. I was really sad. I heard this loud noise “Rummble Rummble” Someone dropped me out Sid. It was a truck. There were 3 little girls. Their names were Karla, Katelyn and Lucia. One of them took me home. Karla said, “I can do my homework with it.” “I found it first Karla so I can use it, ”Katelyn.” Nooo that dose not matter I called if first”

Said Karla, Karla and Katelyn pulled me really hard that my eraser broke

Then they through me out the window. A pencil me. Katelyn ended with the pencil.

The end. I hope you enjoy my story.


3 comments:

  1. This pencil really had some adventures. I was sad when Karla and Katelyn fought over the pencil and broke it. But at least Katelyn rescued the pencil after it was thrown out the window.

    I thought it was good the way you made it more exciting by having the pencil think it was saved when the pencil sharpener broke, but then they found another sharpener and it got sharpened anyway. That was good suspense. At least it didn't hurt after all. That was a relief.

    Do you think a pencil gets sad when it is old and short after it has been used a lot? Or does the eraser wear out first and then the pencil gets thrown away. Maybe that would make it sad too.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like all your writing and plus thank for adding my name

    ReplyDelete
  3. David i think the pencil will be sad if you put it in the trash..thank you David
    from:Lanaireoje

    ReplyDelete