Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lanaireoje

Dream of this. A classroom was filled with kids doing things. They were doing what the teacher asked. They were doing what they do everyday. We are going to figure out about     Ms. Luria’s class.

I’m going to talk about Ms. Luria’s class. In Ms. Luria’s class you will see computers, on the computers. We go on the blog, Khanacabing, and head sprout. You will see a nice rocking chair that is brown. You will see lots of desks. You will see 2 white boards and 3 chalk boards.

In our class we have jobs. Some of Ms. Luria’s jobs are fixing the library. I do the floor sometimes. I also do writing names on the boards for people doing good in the morning. More jobs are to pass snacks and clean tables. There are much more jobs.

We should change things in our class. We should change the desk. I thing we should clean inside our desks. The teacher should change the list. The teacher can change were we sit on  the carpet.

That’s it. That’s how I love my class that way.

4 comments:

  1. I really liked your post, Lanaireoje. It sounds like you have a very cool school. There was one thing I didn't understand though. You said, "We go on the blog, Khanacabing, and head sprout." I haven't heard of either of those. Did you mean Khan Academy? I like Khan Academy a lot. You can learn a lot of stuff there.

    I just checked out Headsprout. It looks very interesting too.

    Of the class jobs which do you like best?

    Tell Ms. Luria I think she is doing a great job!

    David

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. david thank you for likeing all my storys it macks me think i am a special person...oh and gess what i did?ive written a 20 page story and i hope it gets posted some what soon..it is about wird people. the whole story is happenning in one big picter
      from:lanaireoje

      Delete
  2. I think your ideas about changing around the classroom are really great. Maybe a change of environment every once in a while can help you learn more from your classmates and how you learn best. --Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lanaireoje,
    You did a wonderful job of writing what you observe on a daily basis in your classroom. I liked your introduction best; it creatively set the scene for me, "Dream of this. A classroom was filled with kids doing things. They were doing what the teacher asked. They were doing what they do everyday."

    I'd like to read a piece where you try to convince the class that changes should be made to the classroom.

    Monique

    ReplyDelete