Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kendyl

I’m going to tell you about 3 things shout Rock climbing. First what you need. I am going to tell you that you need a choice. Next you need soft clothes . Then you need a harness.

What you need to do. You need to put your Harness on. Then you need to put your leg on the wall. Last when you are on the wall jump down with the Harness on.

How strong you are? If you, have muscles you can do it better. How good are you? I know how to do rock climbing. Maybe some day you will learn!

2 comments:

  1. Kendyl! I have been longing to try Rock Climbing! Thank you so much for the tip. I hope someday when I have gotten over my fear of heights, I would be able to give this sport a try.

    I wonder, when did you start rock climbing and who taught you the basic stuffs about it?

    Ms. P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kendyl,
    You did a great job describing the first steps to rock climbing. "Then you need to put your leg on the wall. Last when you are on the wall jump down with the Harness on." Words like "then" and "last" help readers to follow along.

    Can you think of other ways to describe rock climbing? How do the rocks feel against your hands? How does your body feel when it's off the ground?

    Ms. M

    ReplyDelete