Sunday, December 11, 2011

Reese

    “Vlooom!”, Snap boom crash. Ok guys let’s go vlooom!. Well no more time being a tree for me. Shred, oh, oh, oh other tiny me, hi twin me! Hello! I was tossed into a basket and taken to a very colorful room. A lady took me to something that looked very scary. I yelled, “Aha”! She put me in. It tickled; I was being sharpened for the first time! Then I was given to a small boy. He threw me across the room. “Ouch”! I yelled.

   I fell under a desk and met a friend. “Hello my name is Frido.” I said. “My name is Slappy. “Nice to meet you” “How long have you been under here?

   “So to avoid big man from snapping me in half!”. big man? Yes he’s a child that breaks things even us. I’ve been hiding. “Boom… boom” Don’t move a bit ok.

    There you are, “Slappy help”! “No help me big man got me!” No, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no help!!! It was nice to know you.” You too crack! And they both had to break.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Reese,

    Your pencils had a very short and violent life, sailing through the air and then getting broken before they could even be used for the first time. it is a sad story. I think it is nice to read some happy stories and some sad stories.

    Which do you prefer? Happy endings or sad endings?

    Crossing Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big man ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    It is AWESOME how you can hear your voice.

    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the exciting, dynamic style your story is written in, Reese. It is like a cartoon--all "Blam!", "Splat!". This style suits the story, with its adventure and violence. Too bad for the pencil, though. It got broken rather than used to write or draw.

    At least it got to make one friend. That was a nice peaceful moment in the middle of the story.

    Do you sometimes break things, like Big Man in the story?

    David

    ReplyDelete