Sunday, December 4, 2011

Armando

Mario. 

Have you ever played a Mario game? Well I did. You need controls to play it. Then you need friends to play, or you can play your self. Then you need a play station 2 or 1 to play it. Next how to play it. It is very easy. First you get the controls and then the button x is for attack and the button A is you ran. The button is for jumping and the button O is for playing something on the floor and role. I can talk about win how to win is very first you got to get a flag down and you or finish and if you want to play Mario game you got to see this.

1 comment:

  1. Mario is one of my favorite games too, Armando. I remember the first time I played Mario Brothers was when it was first released in Nintendo. I haven't tried playing the play station version of the game. Is it better and more fun?

    Ms. P.

    ReplyDelete