Sunday, December 11, 2011

Jacy

    I was born in Portland Oregon 2001. I was taken to the wood factory and made into a pencil. A guy brought me to Fred Meyers. I was bought by a guy named Mr. B. 

    He brought me to a school named Rigler. The first person to use me was Jacy. He drew a picture of me with a pencil in my hand. I thought I looked pretty good.

    He wrote a story with me, about his cute dog. He went home and I was all alone in the dark. It was very scary. The next day, I was used for math, science, writing, drawing and notes. 

    We wrote about going to the center of the earth. He said a lot about rubies, gold and diamonds. “I think he likes mining because he talks about it a lot”. I like Jacy because he is gentle with me and he doesn’t break me like kindergarteners would.

1 comment:

  1. You yourself in your story, Jacy! Are you really as careful with pencils as the Jacy in the story? Pencils are useful tools, aren't they.

    Do you really have a cute dog? Better not let the dog get your pencil. The dog might chew it up!

    David

    ReplyDelete