Sunday, December 11, 2011

Brylynn

I was born in a factory before I know I was shipped off to Portland. Then I was on a shelf with more pencils, friends.   

    A teacher brought me. She threw me into the basket, “Oh help me” I said to myself. “Where am I”. I said parker what is this place? He screams these pencils can talk. He ran out of the classroom. Then somebody picked me up and the person took me to the sharpener. It got louder and louder. The sharpener tickled. Then someone dropped me in a secret hiding place and I lived happily ever after. 

1 comment:

  1. Poor Parker! I would be scared too if a pencil suddenly asked me a question. What happened to Parker after that? Did he come back into the classroom and make friends with pencils again?

    I bet there are a lot of lost pencils in secret places like the pencil in your story. They will just lie there forever I guess. But maybe a thousand years from now someone will find one of them. I wonder if people one thousand years form now will even know what a pencil is. What do you think?

    David

    ReplyDelete