Sunday, December 4, 2011

Jennifer

I Love Making Cookies. Imagine this! You are getting off the bus and walking to your house. You smell fresh cookies. They smell delicious.

To make cookies you need to have materials. You need a pan to put the cookies. You need dough for the cookies. A plate to put the cookies that are cooked on. You need to put an oven on to cook them in.

Next you need to get the dough ready. You need to put dough in a ball. I always put sprinkle so it can taste good. I put some candy in it, so it can taste delicious. My sister she likes to put so much candy as a doggy.

I like it when my mom makes me cookies. I like something them and I want to eat them right away. I hope you like reading this story.

3 comments:

  1. Jennifer, reading your story made me so hungry! I love cookies too. My favorites are oatmeal and chocolate chip cookies. How about you? What flavor do you like the most?

    Ms. P.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing, Jennifer. I could almost smell the cookies myself! What kind of candy do you put in your cookies? I haven't tried that, but it sounds like a good idea.

    There were a couple of things in your post that I didn't quite understand, but I think maybe the person who typed it made some little mistakes. But thank him or her anyway for typing it, because I really liked reading about your cookies.

    David

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer,
    You wrote a very good story! I never came home to the smell of fresh baked cookies, but I can imagine that they would smell really good! I am jealous that you got to get fresh baked cookies!
    Did you put M&M candies in the cookies? Those are the only kinds of candies I have ever seen in cookies. I have seen sprinkles on top of cookies. How many cookies can you eat when they are warm and fresh?
    When I bake cookies, I like to eat the raw dough before the cookies are baked. I shouldn't, because I could get a tummy ache. Plus, there are less cookies baked that way! But it tastes so good! It must taste as good as the cookies you describe that your Mommy makes and that you like to make!
    Save me a cookie next time, please?
    Laura T

    ReplyDelete