Sunday, December 4, 2011

Cindi

2 Square. 

Do you like to play 2 square? Well I do. First, I am going to tell you about the rules. There are no holds. You can’t hold the ball and then throw it. There are no redos if the ball goes out. There is a redos, only if someone gets in the way. There are also no cherry bombs.

Next, I am going to tell you how to play. Stand on a paw, go on the first square. The server bounces the ball. If you win you serve the ball.

Finally I am going to tell you about equipment, you need a ball. Need a 2 square court. You need people. Need 2 people in 2 square to play. I hope you enjoy playing.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cindi,

    I really like your detailed descriptions about 2 square. You also know a lot about the rules and how to play the game. I'm sure you're very good at this!

    Do you have a friend that you always play 2 square with? What's his or her name? Are there any other games that you like to play?

    Ms. K

    ReplyDelete