Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lucia

The pts = Pencil
Talk show!!!
By: Lucia


    “Hi my name is Lucia, and welcome to my show”. Now where is that pencil? 
“Here I am!” 
“Good thing I found you,”  said Lucia.
"You didn’t find me I found myself” 
“No you didn’t”
“yes I did” 
“No”, 
“Yes”,
“No”,
“Yes.

    Well anyways the show is about to start. 

“What show?” 

“The show you know where I’ll ask you questions and you have to tell me the answers to the questions. “Spoil Alert just joking”. 

Stop playing around. 

“And were on in 5-4-3-2” 

“Um… you forgot one”.

    Talk show!!!

    “Sssh” 
“Oh oh I got you guys want me to say one?” 
“No” 
“Oh here I go… One!
“Here I go again stop PLAYING Around”.
“Um you do know were already on?”

    “Well then say what you say at the beginning. 

“Fine I’ll say it, Hi may name is Lucia, and welcome to my show. For today are special guest Pencil the pencil. Hi pencil how are you doing today?”
“Who me” 
Yes you”
“Well I’m doing well.

    So moving on the second question, where were you born?” 

“I was born in the dark, dark woods raised by my momma tree”. 
“What happened next?”. 
Well I was cut down and taken to a country or city. I don’t remember but I do remember that the city or country was name Pennsylvania.”

Well folks that’s it, because the time ran out”.

   
The time ran out where? Which door or window? Or anything or anywhere, I’ll catch the time and I’ll bring him or her back”. 
“No, no, no, it’s just an expression I said. 
“What’s an   expression”? Replied the pencil,
“An expression is an expression. 
“Hello I still don’t know what expression is. Never mind. 

“Wait one last minute question”. 
"Oh but only one more," said the pencil.

“Now what is your biggest problem?” 

“My biggest problem is the huge blue sharpener”. 

“Now what is wrong with the sharpener?” 

    “Well first of all I don’t like to go in it’s very big white teeth”.
“Ring” 
“The bell just rang and I am going to be late for my class. About the sharpener, “No Lucia you can’t do this to me! Ah! 

“Now where is that other pencil?” “Let that pencil rest in peace please!!!

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic story, Lucia! Dialog sure makes a story come alive. And Pencil the pencil really had some personality. You made us understand its personality just by putting down what it said, without just describing it in words. That is great writing!

    The "Lucia" in the story was also a great character. It would be interesting to hear her interview other things, like a glass of milk or her teacher. I wonder if those interviews would be as funny as this one? I imagine the glass of milk would be cool, calm, and quiet, not sharp, chatty and excited like Pencil the pencil.

    I will read all your stories.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lucia,

    I really enjoyed reading your story. I keep on smiling because the antics and the replies of the pencil amused me. I really like that you made the pencil come alive.

    I'm very curious about the sharpener. Maybe you could interview it? And make a story about it like this one?

    Ms. K

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaaaaaa Lucia very funny i really like the story it is like a vaction in the show
    From:lanaireoje
    To:lucia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucia,
    You did a very good job on telling the story like a news reporter would! You asked very good questions, you made sure you got a good answer, and you made sure the guest "Pencil" told his life story in a very descriptive manner. I could visualize Lucia with a microphone, holding it up to "Pencil" to answer the questions, while both Lucia and "Pencil" sat in chairs in front of a small table, just as they do in talk news shows!
    You did very good describing and explaining who was speaking next!
    Good job!
    Laura T

    ReplyDelete