Monday, May 13, 2013

When Maggie got lost - By Natalia

When the Puppy of Love got Lost 

Maggie is a little, black stuffed animal. She is no bigger than a shoebox!
 

She lived in Natalia’s and Mateo’s bedroom. She also lived with Rosa and their Mommy and Mama. Maggie is Mateo’s special stuffed animal. She also loves Natalia very much. She loves Natalia, “one hundred million eighty thousand!” That’s a lot!

Maggie was excited that it was springtime in Portland. She was going to the spring fair with Mateo, Natalia and Rosa. At the spring festival they were all playing and waiting by a flowerbed. Natalia was carrying Maggie. Accidentally, Natalia dropped Maggie!
 

“Woof, woof!” said Maggie. 

No one heard her. 

Maggie tried to stand up, but she couldn’t. Natalia and Mateo didn’t see her. They wandered off to watch a parade. Actually, Mateo was in the parade!
 

After the parade, they noticed Maggie was missing!
 

“Maggie is gone!”
 

They walked back to the flowerbed. What did they see? They saw something black. Who was it? It was Maggie!
 

Natalia picked her up and hugged her. “I love you so much. I love you one hundred million eighty thousand.” Maggie felt good, good, good. Very good!
 

She hugged Natalia. “I love you mama, mama, mommy.”
 

Then they all went back home. Even Maggie! And they never got lost again!

5 comments:

  1. Maria from the UKMay 16, 2013 at 1:39 AM

    Your story reminded me of my own stories that I used to write when I was your age. Thank you for bringing back the memories :) Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Natalia,
    I love the excitement you create in your writing. When Maggie gets lost, we as readers worry and want her to be found. My favorite line in your piece is "I love you one hundred million eighty thousand." This is such a creative, unique way to show just how much love this little pup enjoys! Keep on writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Natalia. What a cute story, one that has love, mystery, a fun-filled day, and a little bit of worry. These are all elements for a good story and you have done a good job of telling the story. I'm so happy that Maggie was found and that everyone arrived home after their day at the spring fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalia

    What a lovely story. Keep writing, you're doing a super job. And I am glad there is a happy ending!

    Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natalia

    I love your story.I liked how you worked with your mom.Before I forget, i'm in your mom's 3rd grade class.You did a super nice job.

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete