Friday, May 31, 2013

Marquis

One day MarQuis and ChaQuinn went to the desert. They also took their dog Sasha. Sasha’s color is black and tan.

          They were hiking in the dry desert. We see cactus that are green and not that many.

          After a while we got thirsty. We stopped and got snacks and water. I see a snake. It’s green. Its tongue is like a fork the color is brown.

          The snake is rattling. It’s tired and slithering to a cactus to have some shade.

          Sasha runs after the snake. It sees it from the corner of its eye. It turns its head, opens its mouth, gets a little bit closer, closes its mouth on Sasha’s neck. Now Sasha is very hurt.

          ChaQuinn is worried that Sasha is not going to be okay. Sometimes Sasha will start twitching.

          I tried to catch the snake. Then it bit me. Ouch! “Are you okay?” ChaQuinn asked. Then she dragged me the whole way.

          Finally we seen a guy. ChaQuinn asked “Can I get some water?” Then he drove off. I woke up but I couldn’t walk so I crawled.


          Finally a helicopter saw us. They dropped the ladder. When we got up we got water. They took me and Sasha to the doctors to get cured. After we got cured we never went to the desert again.     

3 comments:

  1. WOW - that was an exciting story!! I liked your use of the descriptive action verbs like slithered and twitched.
    I wonder if you ever have visited a real desert?
    You did an excellent job in making an exciting story.
    Mom/Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job describing the scenery in the desert. You also kept me wondering what was going to happen to Sasha. How were you going to get your dog help? Great beginning, middle, and liked the resolve in the end. A very happy ending for everyone and the dog. Good story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MarQuis
    I liked your story.Was Sasha feeling better after the next day? How many snakes were there? Did the guy look very mean?Did you ever get any water? I like the ways you think.

    Have a nice summer
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete