Friday, May 17, 2013

Elliana - 2nd grade work sample


Elliana
            Singing is really peaceful to my heart. Singing comes from your heart. It does not come from your lungs. You just practice to get the song. I love learning to sing.

            Singing comes from your heart. Your heart is a special gift. Gift so it gives out good luck. The special gift to sing is your heart. I love my heart because it gives out a special gift.

            Singing does not come from your lungs. Singing comes from your heart and it comes from your love. You can write a song about anything. I love singing because it is like rapping.

            Singing comes from your heart and your heart is good. You just have to practice and practice. You can write and talk about singing. I love learning all about singing.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my god, Elliana, it is so beautyfull what you wrote that I nearly cried. Keep studying and improving your singing and I'm sure you will be very happy. And keep writing those poems too, you write very beautyfully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Elliana,

    I know exactly what you mean about singing. Singing is one of my peaceful places as well :) You really express yourself well here, so that anyone who loves to sing or make music will be moved by what you have written. Well done, and keep on singing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elliana,
    Yes, you are right, singing comes from your heart. You are expressing your heart when you sing. There is a thing called music therapy where people with emotional problems learn to sing and they get better. It helps them heal their heart!
    genna

    ReplyDelete