Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daisy

        My favorite Holiday is Mother’s Day because you give your moms stuff and because you have fun with your mom.  My other favorite holiday is Father’s Day because you give your dad cool stuff like your mom.
        My favorite holiday is Mother’s Day because you give your mom stuff and because you have fun with your mom stuff. You have fun to play with your mom and you get flowers to your mom. You got to Oaks park and you get the thing free for your mom.

        My other favorite holiday is Father’s Day because you give your dad cool stuff like your mom. You go to Oaks park and you get your thing free for your dad. You have fun with your dad.

2 comments:

  1. Daisy, my favorite holiday is also Mother's Day and Father's Day. It's always nice to spend special time with mom and dad. I would like to know more about what you were describing when you wrote about the free things for your mom and dad. Father's Day is right around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy
    I hope your mom and your dad had a amazing Mother's Day & Father's Day. HAVE A AMAZING & AWESOME SUMMER.

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete