Friday, May 17, 2013

Daisy




            The music that I like is Bruno Mars because I like the song called when I was your man. The other song that I like is psy gentleman because it is funny.

            I like the music of Bruno mars because I like the song called When I was your man. I like how he sings the song because he has a great voice. He has good voice and I like the song.

            The other song that I like is psy gentleman because it is funny. And he gets stuck at the alter. I like it because it is funny and because I like how they sing the song and the moves how they dance.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Daisy, I like Bruno Mars and Psy too. I also think Psy is very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bruno Mars too! I think he has a very beautiful voice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daisy

    I love Bruno Mars very much. My favorite song is when I was your man as well.
    Have a Awesome Summer
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete