Monday, May 20, 2013

Evan - 3rd grade work sample



            I am an expert at minecraft. Mine craft is a video game. You can play on computers, mobile devices, and on the Xbox. The point is to kill the ender dragon and build whatever you want. The ender dragon is a big purple dragon. When I build cool stuff in mincraft I feel awesome.
            Mine craft was released May 17, 2009. Marcus Perrson, Jens Bergens Stem and Nathan Adams created minecraft. Markus Perresons nickname is notch, Jens Bergens Stems nickname is Je B, and Nathan Adams nickname is dinner bone. (Skipped) now makes new updates for minecraft. I admire notch most.

            Are you wondering what minecraft is? Minecraft is a video game, Minecraft is on PC, Mac, Xbox, phone Ras bary Pi, and tablet. The version of minecraft started at the original and its now 1.4.7. Minecraft goes on a lot of things.

            The following is how you play minecraft. In minecraft everything is a mud out or 3d blocks. You also find resources to build your house and crafts stuff. I craft weapons to kill monsters. I also craft tools to gather resources fast and mine faster. The point of minecraft is to kill the ender dragon. The mobs are monsters, animals and humans. Minecraft is my favorite game.

            The following is why I am an expert. I am an expert on Minecraft because I know everything you can craft with iron, diamonds, gold, stone, flint, wood, sticks, wooden planks, leather and sand. I am also an expert on Minecraft because I know that notch created it using java. The last reason I think I’m an expert is I know the point of Minecraft is to kill the ender dragon. I’ve never killed the ender dragon.

            When I first played minecraft I hardly knew anything about it. I learned to play Minecraft by playing it, talking about it with (skipped), and watching YouTube videos, (skipped) like Minecraft too. When I build cool stuff in Minecraft I feel really excited. Minecraft is the best game I’ve ever played.






4 comments:

  1. Evan
    I really enjoyed your piece of writing and it has really helped me to understand minecraft with your description. My nephews play minecraft and keep getting me to have a go so now I will understand the aim of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Evan. Your writing about Minecraft is interesting and full of details. My oldest son also plays video games, so I know a little about them, but clearly not as much as you know. I encourage you to continue writing about your special knowledge and talents as that will help you understand them better. Who knows, maybe one day you will create video games for others to play. Thank you for giving insight into your favorite game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evan, I think this description of Minecraft is very good. is the ender dragon really all purple? I don't think so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you wrote so many paragraphs

    ReplyDelete