Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Lily


        I got a new dog. My soccer friends named him Timothy. He is black and brown. I think he is palmerain with a mix of king cavalier. He is a small dog.
        Timothy hardly makes noise. He is very nice. He likes getting brushed in the chest. He is very funny. Once he spent the whole day while we were gone dogging the toilet with the newspaper.
        He is afraid of dog toys, especially squeaky one. We finally found one he likes. He loves my bed. He also really likes having his tummy rubbed. I really love him because he is very sweet.



2 comments:

  1. I'm happy you have a new pet. I love my dog too, her name is Max. You seem to love Timothy very much and I'm sure he loves you back. It was very nice of you to let your friends help choose his name. Always take care of him.

    Ms T

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was a kid we had a dog named Brutus that was similar to your dog. He was small and scared of most of the toys. Dogs can be great friends. They always know when you need a little extra love. If you treat Timothy well he will treat you like the most important thing in the whole wide world. Reading this made me miss my dog. Where I live we can't have pets so I have to go visit my mom and grandma to see our dog. What you wrote made me smile because it reminded me of happy times with my favorite dog.

    ReplyDelete