Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Cory


        Two of my favorite subjects are Math and Science. Math is fun because you can always check your answer in a addition or subtraction. In Science its fun because you can learn about different life cycles.
        Math is fun because you can check your answer in addition or subtraction. My math teacher is Ms. Kenny. In my math class there are thirty six kids. Math starts at ten thirty Monday through Thursday and my math partners were together with me to solve the problem.

        In Science it’s fun because you can learn about life cycles. In Science we learn about human and animal life cycles. I little to discover new life cycles. Come and join me everyday in Ms. Luria’s classroom.

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that your favorite subjects are math and science, because I was never very good in those subjects. But you make them sound fun and interesting.


    Ms T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you are a really smart kid. I always struggled with math and the more you get into science the more important math is.

    ReplyDelete