Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Afton

“Bull Run Watershed”
        On the way there I saw Douglas Fir Trees. I also saw ferns. I learned that there was a Bull Run war. Another thing I learned was that the Sandy River connects into the Bull Run River. I loved the tour bus ride there.
        At the damn I learned how the pipes work. I also learned that the dam is 194 feet high. Another thing I learned was how to clean the Bull Run River. One more thing I learned was that the Oregon tree is the Douglas Fir.

        On the way to the hut I felt a tree and it felt moist and hard. I also felt moss and it was soft and cozy. I felt clover and it was wet. One last thing is I learned was that the forest is important to keep the Bull Run River working.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed with how much you learned on this trip, and how well you remembered it all. Thank You for teaching me some things I didn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you learned a lot! I feel like I've learned quite a bit just by reading about your experience.

    ReplyDelete