Thursday, December 6, 2012

Alma


Alma
            To save electricity and money you should use more efficient light bulbs. CFI bulbs use 90 percent less energy. Incandescent bulb burn out quickly. Incandescent  bulb get very hot  and it wastes 75 percent energy.
            Turning off lights when they are not in use is a good way to save energy. You could use solar panels on your house. Workers make houses that when they sense people are not around they turn off all their lights. The energy trust of Oregon does home energy audits. There are several solar panel manufacturers in Oregon. My personal action plan  is turn off all the lights in my house.

3 comments:

  1. Alma
    I like your action plan. Lots of people leave lights on

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alma,

    I like how you talked about solar panels.

    From Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I always forget to turn off my lights. This is a good reminder.

    Drew

    ReplyDelete