Thursday, December 6, 2012

Olivia


Olivia
            One time I wanted to buy a laptop for $900! I looked in my piggy bank and I only had $200! I had to earn the money by doing chores. First, I raked the leaves for $2 and swept the house floors for another $2. Now I looked in my piggy bank and I had $600. So I did some more chores for $300. I had enough money now.
            With my computer, I would do many things. First, I would show my friends, Next, I would download some games, I would be proud of myself because I saved up the money to buy it.
(This is a pretend story)

4 comments:

  1. Olivia

    I liked how you told alot of details.


    Fom Marquis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olivia

    I like your story and details.

    from elijah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia,

    I liked your story because you explained how you got the money.Plus I liked how you said what you would do with the computer.

    From Afton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia I Like your Writeting






















































































































































































    ReplyDelete