Monday, December 17, 2012

Jack


Jack
            How are people wasting energy? People are leaving lights on. Doors open TVs and computers on. They are wasting money and using too many resources. If you don’t do anything about it there can be blackouts. You wouldn’t be able to see at night, stay warm or cool.
            People need to use less energy they can buy solar panels. Solar panels use the sun to create energy. I can save energy by turning lights off when I’m done with them. I am capable of closing doors behind me. These are things I can do now. This is something I would get friends and family to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jack,

    I think you state your argument very well. You present the problem and then the solution and encourage people to make a change by showing them that you're doing it yourself. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are learning about energy in rigler I really love learning about enrgy
    lanaireoje

    ReplyDelete