Friday, December 7, 2012

Daisy


Daisy
“Water pollution”
            Water pollution kills 4,500 kids every year. Water pollution happens when you wash your car and the soap ends up in the ocean. And it also happens when people throw trash into rivers, seas and oceans. The water that we drink is going to get sick of your tummy and we will get so sick. And the another thing when factories do not want anything they just throw the food that is another way that pollution comes from.
            I think that to solve the problem you need all the people to solve the problem. And to tell the people to not throw trash into the ocean and that is another thing to solve the problem. Help all the world so the world can be clean. To tell all the people to stop throw trash in the ocean. 

8 comments:

  1. Dear Daisy,

    I like how you said that 4,500 kids die every year because of water pollitoin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Daisy,

    I like how you put a lot of deatiles in your story

    from Cory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Daisy
    I liked how you put a lot of detial in to your story and how you got a lot of information. I also liked how you put a lot facts.

    violet and Elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daisy, I enjoyed your writing. Ms. Foster

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daisy
    I liked how you put in a lot of information in your story. I also liked how you put all those facts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy,

    The part about getting sick to the tummy is very descriptive. "And" is not a good way to begin a sentence so you need to learn another way to start them. When you learn to use commas better, your writing will be more powerful.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Daisy,

    I love how said,"4,500 kids every year." Nice work Daisy!

    Your classmate,

    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Daisy,

      I love your story!

      Love,

      Marquis and Lexi

      Delete