Saturday, December 8, 2012

Lily


Lily
            My topic is on wasting paper. When you want to make paper, you always need fiber but you should not make a lot of paper because if you do you will soon waste all the trees and air or oxygen and that is not good for the environment. Each office uses 25 pounds of paper each week and 150 pounds of recoverable white office paper a year. The ingredients you need are: scrap paper torn into one by one pieces, paper towels and then of course you need fiber. Mix thoroughly until the ingredients evenly dissolve. Wasting paper is a big deal and my personal action plan is that you erase or turn the paper over. I like not wasting paper because it is cool.
            I think wasting paper is a big deal. People waste too much paper. I have a couple of ideas for you. One is to erase but if you do not have an eraser just turn over the paper. Another idea is to stop making paper and recycle more which is good for the world. My personal action plan is to recycle. 

1 comment: