Friday, December 7, 2012

Aaron


Aaron
            I think the law will make them stop littering. In Oregon the fines are up to $6,250 then a year in jail. It’s against the law to litter in Oregon. I will not walk away because I don't what to pick it up. I’m going to pick up. I’m going to pick up any trash that is on the street, lawns, parks and highway. I will not let some litter stop me from doing what I am supposed to do. I’m one person who cares about what the Earth looks like! I am going to get other people to help me clean the Earth.
            I will not let litter be an okay thing to do because its really a bad thing. I’m not the person who doesn't care what they are doing to the Earth. I am going to not litter in Oregon because it is not going to be good. I will tap people on the shoulder and say “Can you put that in the trash can?” I am going to talk with other people to help me clean the Earth.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Aaron,

    I like how you said fines can get up to $6,250.

    Your little sister Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron,

    I love how you used very strong words.I will help you work for our rites.


    ELLA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaron, nice writing...and I am glad you are taking care of the earth. Love, Ms. Foster

    ReplyDelete