Thursday, December 6, 2012

Zaidee


Zaidee
“Great wolf lodge”
            I went to Great wolf lodge with my friend Yendora and her family. My mom gave us 20 dollars to give her a souvenir. Because her birthday I had missed so I decided to get her a present. But you had to pay tax, so I needed to pay more money. I found a great chore to do.
             We had a few parties there, so if I cleaned them all up by myself I’d probably earn 20 dollars! I cleaned up popped balloons. What do you know! I had enough money to get her a souvenir! I bought her two chubby stuffed wolf puppies. She loved them so much, she sleeps with it every single night. The end. (this is a pretend story)

4 comments:

  1. Zaidee,

    I have also had the problem of having to pay tax in Washington state. What a great story!

    Ms. Luria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zaidee,

    I love that you gave her chubby stuffed wolf puppies.I also have went to great wolf log before!

    Ella.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was a to get wolf pups since it was great wolf lodge they remind her of it I am shore.

    Your friend Adelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to great wolf now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    from:JUSTINE!!!!

    ReplyDelete