Friday, January 18, 2013

Mason


Mason
            Narrator: Once sun and wind decided to make an ocean, but they (skipped) different things to match.
            Sun: I think we should create an ocean on Earth.
            Wind: Where will we get the water?
            Sun: There is a mine with and sea plants and animals.
            Seaweed: Look sun and moon are coming.
            Wind: I will blow you in the water and sun will put the water in the ocean.
            All sea animals: Thank you.
            Narrator: So sun and wind created the ocean. 

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely story and is a good example of two things working together, the sun and the wind. It reads like a poem. I can picture the wind blowing the sun into the water. You could practice writing so the reader can read all the words. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you talk about the sun and wind make the sea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used the ocen.

    ReplyDelete