Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Lexi


Lexi
            Narrator: There once was a park without a playground. The kids only got to walk around and not do anything, a lot of adults saw that and called the mayor.
            Woman: (on the phone) I would like to have a playground for the park we have in town.
            Mayor: (also on the phone) No because I don’t like kids because they’re too nice.
            Woman: We’ll then I’ll get people to help me. You are very, very mad.
            Narrator: The next day that woman got people from her neighborhood and the fire department.
           



            Woman: Let’s get to work now, ok?
            Everyone: Ok!
            Fireman # 1: Where would you like the slide?
            Woman: Oh, look at the plans.
            Me: Where do you want these heavy monkeybars?
            Woman: Right there. (She points to her left)
            Fireman # 5: Where do you want the ladder?
            Woman: Over there. (she points to her right)
            Woman: We’re done but we need kids.
            Narrator: so Lexi got kids and the mad mayor was mad, but the kids got a playground. And they lived happily ever after.
“The End”

2 comments:

  1. Lexi's piece of writing is excellent, she has explained really well why the kids need a playground. It has a good start, middle and end. I would suggest to improve, it needs a title and needs to be read out loud just to check for any spelling errors. A really good piece of work though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ms.Smith,

      Thanks a lot for writing to me. You wrote a pretty great suggest. I had forgot to write a title. I would also like to thank you on telling me my writing piece was
      excellent.
      From,
      Lexi

      Delete