Monday, March 2, 2015

Yanci

Did you know that Guava takes two to eight years to grow?  I am going to tell you more about Guava.  How it is used now and how it used to be used.  I am going to tell you about other things about Guava.


Guava is grown in Southern Mexico, south of the US.  Guava grows on a bush.  The bush has small green leaves and at first it looks like a tiny bush but in a few years it gets huge.  Guava used to be forbidden to eat in the Philippines because it would anger the Gods.  


Guava was eaten like it was grown but now it used in sweets like ice cream and juice.  Guava can be eaten with different things like cheese and Cuban bread.  Guava can also be eaten raw in many countries.  Guava is used as an ingredient in many foods and drinks like punch, candy, dried snack, fruit bar, dessert, or dipped in chamoy.  Guava is also in fruit salads.  Guava is used in many ways.

Guava is first grown in Mexico but now it is used all over the world.  Now it is used in sweets.  I like to eat Guava when I am with my family.

1 comment:

  1. Point: I loved all your details on how people eat guava. It made me hungry....
    Question: Whatʻs your favorite type of guava.

    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete