Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Valynn

My favorite is pizza. One reason I like pizza is I really like the pepperoni and the sauce. I like a light coat of cheese on my pizza. Once we made a pizza of our own. First, we spread out the dough. Second, we spread the tomato sauce. Third, we sprinkled little bits of cheese all over.

We stuck the pepperoni on last. We put it in the over and waited and waited and waited. Finally, we took it out and ate it. I loved the pepperoni and the crust. Also, another reason I like pizza is the bread crust. I really, really like pizza! My brother doesn't like any pizza except Dominoes pizza. I like the Dominoes crust because it is covered with garlic! But that doesn't mean I don't like other pizza! I really love all pizza!

3 comments:

  1. Point: I liked that you told us how to make our own pizzas! I want to try that.
    Question: Do you like any other toppings on your pizza besides pepperoni and cheese?

    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really like pizza too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like pizza too! I like this sentence: I really, really like pizza! Me too!

    ReplyDelete