Monday, March 2, 2015

Sarah

I love Risotto. Risotto is a type of rice. You can eat it many ways. It is very creamy. Here are some reasons why I like Risotto.

I really like Risotto because of many different reason. Number one: it is very creamy. There's no cream in it. It's just the way it is. Number two: I eat it with peas in it. The peas have a different yummy taste in Risotto. Number three: We eat it a lot! It's one of my favorite dishes and it's healthy.

So that's why I like Risotto. If you're never tried it, I hope you will. If you have, eat it soon. That's why I like Risotto.


6 comments:

  1. Point: I like how you listed the different reasons you liked risotto. It gave me a better understanding as to why you were writing about it.

    Question: What country does risotto come from? Can you get different different types of risotto?

    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sarah,
    I really enjoyed the reasons you like Risotto. It is very clear why you like Risotto, but my favorite reason was number three. "Number three: We eat it a lot! It's one of my favorite dishes and it's healthy."

    My question is what other things do you have in your Risotto besides Peas? What colour is the risotto and what does it smell like.

    Lauren C (from Australia).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Point: I really liked the sentences where you talked about the three reasons you like Risotto. I especially liked this one: "Number two: I eat it with peas in it." I also like Risotto with peas!

    Question: What other things have you had with Risotto? I like asparagus and artichoke hearts. Have you ever tried those vegetables?

    A. Murray

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sarah :),
    I really enjoyed your writing, I loved how you described Risotto,Im going to try it very soon thanks to you!

    My Question is are there different types of risotto?
    Great Job !
    -Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. Not every young person is an adventurous eater - have you inspired any of your friends to try risotto?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try some Risotto.

    ReplyDelete