Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wallace

Dear Ms. Luria,

I know a place educational and fun. I think our class should go to the Humane Society for our field trip. We should do it because it's very cheap, fairly close to school and would be a fun trip.

I think we should go to the Humane Society because it's very fun. It's a fun place to look at pets. We can look at different animals. We can learn fun facts about animals. I think we should go to the Humane Society because it's one fun choice.

I think we should go to the Humane Society because it costs nothing, but we'll talk about that later. Anyway, it's fairly close to school. When I said it costs nothing, it does cost something for the bus driver, but that's nothing. It is pretty close to school. I think it's a cheap and close choice.

I think we should go to the Humane Society for our trip. It's very cheap. It's also fairly close to school, and a very fun trip. The Humane Society is a very fun and educational trip.

1 comment:

  1. Point: I liked when you talked about the cost. That part was funny :)
    Question: What animal do you want to see there?

    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete