Monday, March 2, 2015

Davis

Dear reader,

Pizza was not first from the U.S.A. Did you know that pizza is originally from Rome? I am going to tell you about where pizza was first made. I am also going to tell you about pizza’s ingredients, where they are from and how pizza was first made.

So you know where pizza is from right? Rome. But do you know how it was first made? If you don’t I will tell you. Did you know soldiers were the second generation of people to try pizza. It was first a flat bread people used it for stews. There wasn’t really anything on it then, it was sort of like naan.

Pizza  has tons of different ingredients. Now you know a little more about pizza but I still haven’t told you the ingredients or where they are from.

First of all pizza has tons of ingredients. Some examples are cheese, mushrooms and many others. They also come from all over the world, like tomatoes are from Peru.


Now you know where pizza is from, pizza’s ingredients and where the ingredients are from. Now you also know how pizza was first made. I wonder if pizza will change any more?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Davis,

    What an excellent post this was! It was very informative, I love pizza but did not know that soldiers were some of the first people to try pizza.

    Do you like pizza?

    Eve M.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I do like pizza and thanks

      Davis

      Delete
  2. Point: I really liked that you told me that pizza is not from the United States in the first sentence. After that opening, I was very curious about the rest of the writing. You said that, "Pizza was not first from the U.S.A. Did you know that pizza is originally from Rome? " I did not know where pizza was originally from.

    Question: Where are other pizza ingredients from, such as cheese or sausage? I am still curious about the other ingredients that you did not mention.

    - Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies


    1. I didn't Really look those things up but you can.

      Davis

      Delete
  3. Hi Davis. I did know that pizza was from Rome, but I didn't know that soldiers were some of the first people to eat it! -Sadie

    ReplyDelete