Friday, March 20, 2015

Wallace

It was daylight savings and my husband and I were going into the forest for a walk. We  were tired (we lost some sleep you know). So we were walking.I was looking for a deer. I wanted to snap a picture of it. I was so focused on finding a deer I passed it. My husband was right behind me texting! I don’t know what he was texting about.


I was about to ask when he said, “No questions just hide.”


Without waiting for a reply he jumped behind a boulder thingy. I wasn’t sure I should but I followed him and that's how it all began. I was trying to study  this thingy  wall hiding. After a long while, I decided to get the truck and bring this thing home once I was aloud to stop hiding. I don’t even know why I was hiding.


Then someone said, “ Who’s there?”


They jumped on the boulder thingy and said,”Are you going to study this?”


I said,” yesssss.”


Then he walked away. That's when we went to get the car.When we got back I hauled  it onto the car and we drove away. When we got home we parked the car in the garage. I was eating dinner and my husband was texting yes.Then I heard  noises.


I said,”Um what are those noises?”


My husband said,”Don’t worry about it.”

So I didn’t (Which wasn’t a good idea) and some how I got my mind off it until bedtime when: crash, bang, boom the sounds rang off the walls! We went to the garage where we heard the noise.We saw a bright orange reptile.We screamed when we saw the paint on the car, the rake broken and a big mess. I ran over and pushed the garage door opener.The reptile flew out the open garage door. I heaved a sigh of relief.  

1 comment:

  1. What an excellent story! My favorite part was: "We were tired (we lost some sleep you know)." I liked that part because I really did have a messed up sleep schedule after daylight saving time. I would like to know if the reptile ever came back?

    Caroline H.

    ReplyDelete