Monday, March 2, 2015

Tyonna

Gumbo was first made in the Bayou and from New Orleans.  Did you know that gumbo takes an hour to make?  Gumbo was served in Louisiana.  I’m going to tell you how gumbo is made and how it is used now.


Gumbo is served in restaurants all around the world.  Gumbo can be made in different ways.  One way is to use chicken and smoked sausages.


Gumbo is a delicious snack before you go to bed.  You can eat gumbo with rice, chicken, and soup.  Soup is very good with gumbo because you can get a sweet taste with it.


I chose this topic because it reminds me of rice and chicken.  I wish that I we could have gumbo for lunch one day.  

2 comments:

  1. Point: I like the sentence: "I chose this topic because it reminds me of rice and chicken." It made me imagine rice and chicken when I probably wouldn't have thought of it and it was a nice surprise!

    Question: You wrote, "Gumbo is a delicious snack before you go to bed." Is there a reason why?

    Tanvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you tell where its served from and the places that there from.

    - Sha'Day

    ReplyDelete