Friday, February 6, 2015

Yanci

My favorite food is strawberries. I like strawberries because they are sweet and juicy. The first time I had strawberries was when I was 2 years old or 3 years old. The first time I had strawberries was when I was at my uncle's house, I think. I like strawberries with peanut butter, or just plain. I hope I get to eat strawberries for many, many more years.

I eat strawberries when it is hot and sunny. I like strawberries because they are red, and I like their yellow seeds. I like the tiny little strawberries. I like strawberries in smoothies. I hope strawberries keep on growing for many more years.

2 comments:

  1. Yanci - I loved reading what you wrote about strawberries. I especially enjoyed this detail: "I eat strawberries when it is hot and sunny." It helped me to visualize eating some delicious strawberries on a nice summer day. Have you ever tried strawberries with powdered sugar?
    -Jessica C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like strawberries too! My favorite part was when you talked about having strawberries for the first time at your uncle's house. "The first time I had strawberries was when I was at my uncle's house, I think." That is nice to have a special food for his house. I would like to know if you have ever been strawberry picking?

    Caroline H.

    ReplyDelete