Friday, February 6, 2015

Ayla

Noodles are a delicious way to start the day. They are long, wet strings of goodness. My opinion about noodles is that they are utterly great. You can slurp them up in one bite with Parmesan cheese or spaghetti sauce. Both are good. I think that noodles are perfect for Saturday night meals before watching a movie. I really want tor try having some before a movie sometime. Even though I don't have noodles that much I really, really, really like them.

My idea for a meal with noodles is lots and lots of Parmesan chess on long, stringy noodles. Yum! Noodles are so good! For me, I could smell noodles a mile away. Noodles are very delicious! Chewing noodles is like eating gummy bears but more easy to chew.

I feel like I could eat noodles every single day. The are just, well... so good! I am crazy for noodles!

3 comments:

  1. i like how you made the story so funny.from Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayla, I liked your sentence, "They are long, wet strings of goodness," because I feel the same way about noodles. What is your favorite kind of noodle?
    -Jessica C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like noodles too! My favorite part was when you described them as long, wet strings of goodness. That made me happy. I also liked when you said you would like them before a movie. "I really want tor try having some before a movie sometime." I would like to know if you have tried angel hair noodles? They are very thin and tasty.

    Caroline H.

    ReplyDelete