Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valynn

Dear Ms. Luria,


I want to go to this place because (A) we can learn from them, (B) we can watch their behavior and (C) we could maybe have fun petting them.  


I want to go to the Humane Society for our feild trip to learn about animals.  
We could learn from them by asking about how old they usually live up to or if they were taken to the Adoption Center when they were little.


Also we can watch their behavior to see if the’ve adapted to living in a cage.  That would be interesting, (unless the’re sleeping.)


The funnest part would be petting them.  The class might like that.


I think we should go to the Humane Society for our feild trip!


Love,

Valynn

2 comments:

  1. Point: I agree with you that it would be really interesting to know if the animals have adapted to living in a cage.

    Question: How do you think we would know if the animals have adapted to living in a cage? What kind of behavior do you think they would show? Do you think that animals should be kept in a cage?

    Karima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point: Great job! I hope you get to go to the Humane Society, because you convinced me. I love meeting all the animals, too.
    Question: Whatʻs your favorite animal that you want to see at the Humane Society?

    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete