Friday, February 6, 2015

Bibi

My favorite food is pizza because I LOVE cheese and pepperoni and also tomato sauce. I love pizza because I eat it all the time at my house. I love pizza because I think it's the best (in my opinion.) When I have pizza I wolf it down at the house. I think pizza is the best thing ever. I don't care if it is sewer pizza. I LOVE PIZZA!

Pizza is the best thing in the world (in my opinion, again.) If you ordered pizza, well, too bad. I stole it and ate it. I love pizza more than anything in the world (beside by family.) Maybe sometime you should try pizza. You better hurry before I steal it. So if you are reading this, if you decide to order pizza, nom nom nom. Nice pizza you ordered! Is it pepperoni and cheese? Nom nom nom.

3 comments:

  1. I like how you put humor in it.my favorite part is So if you are reading this, if you decide to order pizza, nom nom nom. Nice pizza you ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you put humor in it.my favorite part is So if you are reading this, if you decide to order pizza, nom nom nom. Nice pizza you ordered! from curtis and sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was funny. Who doesn't lie pizza? I love it... but I'll be careful next time I order one so you don't steal it,
    ;)

    Carolina D.

    ReplyDelete