Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Sarah

Mr Wingate had a bad day. He worked at BSA (butterfly study association) and was trying to catch a rare butterfly with his net.He had followed the butterfly into a bush.But then he saw a bear cub. The cub screamed. His mother was coming.Mr. Wingate ran.


He kept running until he hit a tree. The mother bear was right behind him.He scrambled up the tree. He grabbed his net but the bear got it first. Bill Wingate screamed louder than a train. The cub howled. The mother bear went back to her kid.Mr. Wingate jumped out of the tree.

He ran and ran and ran.He turned around to see if the bar was coming. She wasn’t. But then -OW- he crashed into a beehive! More bears came. Next thing he knew, he was at BSA headquarters. He sped through the door. He was finally safe.

2 comments:

  1. Point: If I was Mr. Wingate, I would be very scared. I like how you describe Mr. Wingate screaming and the bear howling. "Bill Wingate screamed louder than a train. The cub howled." These sentences are very creative. I almost have to cover my ears just reading about the screams.

    Question: I would like to know more about what the forest looks like. Are there many trees and flowers? Is it summer or winter?

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story
    from Eleanor

    ReplyDelete