Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Eleanor

Dear Ms. Luria,


There is only one place that is educational and fun.  I think we should go to humane society for our field trip because it is educational a short ride and is not very much money.  

The humane society it the best place to go because it is the closest place to go I go there with my family.  I only takes 21 minute’s and we have to get back before school is out the humane society is the best place to go because it is the closest place.  

It also the best place to go because it is not expensive it would only cost 25$ and we won’t have to pay someone to teach us about it and you don’t have to pay to walk in I think we should go to the humane society for our field trip another reason we should go it that it is very educational we can lean animal’s and learn about there adaptation’s and how they adapt to a indoor life.  

I think our class should go to the humane society for our field trip because it is education a short ride and not much money the humane society is the only place to go to have fun and learn at the same time.  

Love,

Eleanor

3 comments:

  1. Very nice letter! I like that you started with "There is only one place that is education and fun." Good to say educational, because that is important for a school field trip. Good to say it will be fun, because I don't think kids learn as much when they are bored. I would like to know, which animal are you most interested in?

    Caroline H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Point: You had great convincing facts, especially the price and driving distance. It was great how practical your arguments were.
    Question: Whatʻs your favorite thing to do at the Humane Society?

    -Jessie

    ReplyDelete