Sunday, September 25, 2011

Violet

A person I can count on

    A person I can count on my grandma! I can count on her if I have a problem. For example when I needed a pays to stay for a while. She also is very fun. She goes swimming. She actually won a bronze medal for swimming. She also takes me other places like the movies. One time we saw the princess and the frog  at the movies. My Grandma has a dog named Pumpkin. She is danger and a pit bull mix. We do other things to like shopping, especially when its school time. We go shopping for cloths and school supplies.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Violet,
    I enjoyed reading about the time you spend with your grandma. She sounds like a great person. I look forward to reading more of your writing!

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi volet,
    I relly like how you said yor grandma won the awered.
    Didyou like the movie prinsses and the frog and tell me more about it?
    from your classmatte:lanaireoje

    ReplyDelete