Sunday, September 25, 2011

Parker

    A Person I Admire

    I admire my dad. Sometimes when I’m bored he plays with me. He works hard at his job, and he always cheers me up.

    Every once in a while we go to the movies for a movie or two or go to a water park. The most fun we have is when we go wave running or going camping with my cousins and Aunt Kari and Uncle Justin.

    He always brings enough money from his job for us to have fun for a long time, like going camping or something fun. We also use some money to buy clothes.

    Whenever I’m sad, he tries to cheer me up. He succeeds by by making me laugh. Sometimes he tells jokes. Sometimes he just talks to me. I really love my dad.

2 comments:

  1. Parker,

    Your dad sounds amazing. Everyone should have a dad that is just as caring. I can't wait to read your next story.

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really liked your story about your father. I wish all young people had fathers like yours; this would be a much happier world! You did a great job of describing the things you love about your father. Good job. I hope you continue to write.

    ReplyDelete