Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ben

A Person I Admire

    A person I admire is, Adam Lumbert. He’s a awesome singer, He inspired me to be different. How he inspired me? You might ask? The first time I saw him perform I realized he’s a great singer. I thought and realized that instead of trying to be the popular kid,why not be myself. Even though I went by the name of weird more people liked me for me, I even went to school with painted nails.

    He was born in 1982 Indiana. He was the 8th runner up for American Idol. He’s one of few openly gay singer. His first song was for your entertainment, so that is why I admire Adam Lambert.

2 comments:

  1. You did a very good job of explaining why you admire Adam: he is somebody who doesn't pretend to be anybody else, and he taught you that it's okay to be just who you are. I'm glad you are learning this lesson early in your life. I like the way you showed us how you are being yourself: using the name "weird" and painting your nails. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really liked what you wrote about the American Idol singer. Your piece describes really well how a person who accepts himself can inspire other people. I enjoyed the way you described why this is important to you; you expressed yourself in a strong way. Good writing!

    ReplyDelete