Saturday, September 17, 2011

Violet

When I grow up I want to be an elite gymnast. I am very flexible. I would also like to do the volt. The volt is something gymnast do. They ran and then J and do a back flip. I would also like to do a flip on the balance beam. I would do tumbling on the mat or flor. I would like to do the rings that you swing on tricks. I would also like to meet other gymnast and maybe even famous one even be an olympian to compete with other people! I may even travel to win a world cup I would got o worlds to show people my wonderful tricks and amazing thins the end!!!

2 comments:

  1. An elite gymnast and a teacher that's gonna be a heavy workload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already sound like you know many things about being a gymnast.
    You might want to be more specific about where in the world you would go to show your tricks. Europe or Russia maybe? Maybe rewrite that last sentence. Otherwise, it was a good paragraph. Good luck and nice work!
    Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete