Sunday, September 25, 2011

Lucia


   
    I have many people I admire, but the most person I really admire is my grandma. I admire my grandma because, she keeps me company when I am alone. Also, she is so nice to me. I also, like her because she is a little bit strict.

    One day I was all alone and my grandma came and kept me lots of company. When my grandma came, we started to color.

    My grandma, is so nice to me. One time I asked her if I could help her cook a little and my grandma said yes.

    When I went to see my grandma last year, we did so many fun things. One of the things we did was that she taught me how to sew. It took me like 5 times to learn how to. But finally I learned. Another things we did was color.

    Those are some reasons I admire my, grandma, but there is a lot more reasons.

3 comments:

  1. Lucia,

    I like how you wrote a lot about your grandma. She sounds like she is very important to you.

    I can't wait to read your next piece!

    Ms. L

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the story about your grandmother. I hope you showed her the story because it would probably make her really happy. When I was your age I felt the same way about my grandmother and I still do! I hope you continue to write because you have a nice way with words. Thanks for sharing this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about your grandmother, she sounds like quite a lovely lady. Don't forget to let her know how much you love her, it can never be too much. Writing can be so much fun so keep up the great work!

    Caitlin

    ReplyDelete