Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ben

When I grow up. I want to be a comedian. I would love to millions of smile I have experiences with going in front of crowds and making people laugh. I have taken camps. I’ve band gendes bending from Monte Python. Improve is were you say things on the spot. Just knowing that someone in the crowd that is embarrassed for some reason or another and that I do that for a living. I like to make people laugh because of that awkward feeling I get when I’m in front of crowd. I would do it when I’m 30 because it would be hard to make it I don’t know how to become a professional comedian but I will try.

5 comments:

  1. nice story
    lANAIREOJE

    ReplyDelete
  2. best story EVERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    BEN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Point: I like the sentence where you talk about how you feel when you're in front of a crowd. I feel the same way in front of crowds, so I can relate. "I like to make people laugh because of that awkward feeling I get when I’m in front of crowd."

    Question: Why would you wait till you were 30? Although it might be hard to make it as a comedian that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

    Brenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,

    I love your aspirations of becoming a professional comedian! I love making people happy so I completely understand the feeling.

    What other camps have you been to?

    Lots of luck in your life and career! :)

    Hena

    ReplyDelete